If you’ve ever gotten a bad box, you know how disappointing it can be. You’ve spent all this time and money customizing your custom boxes.
When it arrives on your doorstep, the product is damaged or worse yet—the wrong thing entirely. Sometimes, though, these issues are caused by the company that’s packaging your purchase instead of the company that’s making it.
We’ll break down what to do if your custom-printed boxes wholesale don’t arrive in one piece or if it’s just not right for you.
A Bad Box Doesn’t Mean You Should Quit Getting Custom Boxes
You can still get a good box, and you can still get a great one.
You just have to be patient and work with your box provider to make sure that you’re getting what you want.
Make Sure To Give Negative Feedback In The Right Way
When you are dealing with boxes that aren’t up to your standards, it’s important to give negative feedback in the right way. Here are some tips:
- Be polite but firm. It’s okay to be upset by bad packaging, but don’t let your emotions get the best of you.
- So keep an open mind and try not to come across as angry or condescending when giving feedback; instead, try using positive language. Exactly what needs fixing before escalating things further (if there’s no response after three days or so).
You Can Get Some Of Your Money Back If The Box Is Really That Bad
You can get some of your money back if the box is really that bad.
- You can ask for a refund, but it’s not guaranteed. If the box is damage in transit and doesn’t meet USPS standards, you should be able to get your money back.
- However, if the packaging was damaged by you or another person (like your mail carrier), then you’re out of luck.
- You can ask for a replacement box with better materials inside it so that it doesn’t break during shipping again next time around either.
If A Bad Box Is Just Annoying, Let It Go
You can’t change the past, so don’t worry about it. If you’re still upset about it, think about what you can do to prevent it from happening again.
If there’s nothing that can be done and you really have to deal with. This person or company again in the future.
let them know how much their behavior bothered you. How much better off everyone would be if they acted differently next time around.
Allow Yourself To Grieve The Loss
You can’t control what happens to you, but you can control how you respond to it.
You can’t change the past, but you can change the future.
If someone has done something that hurts your feelings or damages your trust in them. Allow yourself time and space to grieve the loss of that person or thing.
In many cases bad custom-printed boxes (and other forms of customer service).There is indeed a loss involved: Your money has been taken from you without proper compensation for its value.
Allow Yourself To Be Upset For A Little While
It’s normal and healthy to feel upset when you receive a custom box that doesn’t meet your standards. Allowing yourself time and space to process these feelings is important.
But don’t let them linger too long! If you find yourself stuck on the same negative thought loops, try distracting yourself with something else.
People Need Time To Process Their Emotions, So Allow Yourself To Do So
- Don’t be too hard on yourself.
- Don’t be too hard on the box.
- Don’t be too hard on your partner, family member, or friend who bought the gift for you in the first place.
- They probably just weren’t thinking about what they were doing when they selected that particular item from their local supermarket’s sale aisle.
- It’s not like they intentionally tried to screw anyone over with their poor packaging design.
- They were probably just trying to make some money by making something cheap as possible and selling it at an inflated price point.
I asked her if she’d like it shipped to her if it came in, and she said no. She wanted me to tell her how bad the box was and how it should be handled.
Los Angeles, California, United States